- Amplified telephones - cordless DECT
- Amplified Cordless Telephones - Twin Packs
Amplicomms PowerTel 702 cordless twin pack40TAC702
- 1 - 19
- £102.00 each
- 20 +
- £96.76 each
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration in the Shopping Basket
Order now for despatch on Mon 20th May.
The PowerTel 702 cordless twin pack model is DECT twin handset pack (without an answerphone) - supersedes PowerTel 502.
The Amplicomms PowerTel cordless is a feature-packed cordless phone with a good clear sound, volume boost button and tone control.
A particularly nice feature is the User Profile option, where 2 users can pre-program their personal volume, tone and boost settings. It has large, clear buttons, direct memories and a good bright call indicator light.
The cordless handset has a T coil and some hearing aid users will find the level of background noise acceptable when using the DECT telephone handset directly with 'T' with their hearing aid. Those who find the background noise unsatisfactory can use a T-Link inductive earhook or CLA7 neckloop (purchased separately) in the 2.5mm headset socket; it is simply a matter of trial and personal preference.
In our view the Amplicomms PowerTel cordless phones are well designed and full of good features for deaf people. Due to the number of features, the phones aren't necessarily intuitive to use and we'd recommend reading the instruction booklet! The User Profile option is particularly nice, especially in a multi-user household.
The differences between the previous PowerTel 502 model and the new PowerTel 702 include improved volume, hearing aid compatibility and sound quality; a different look and improved buttons eg. tactile call buttons, easier volume buttons and dedicated User Profile buttons. Note - they also take 3 AAA batteries rather than 2!
For full list of features, see Details tab!
2 x DECT cordless handsets, 1 x base station, 1 x charging pod, 6 x AAA batteries, 2 x Power supplies, 1x Telephone cable, 1x User Guide
Model number: PowerTel 702
Maximum loudness: • •••
- Extra Big Buttons for easy use
- Easy to use menu with bold font
- Hearing Aid Compatible*
- Adjustable Tone Control
- PABX compatible
- Display in 5 Languages ( GB, D, F, I, E)
- Handsfree Speakerphone with volume adjustment
- Mute function
- Optical flashing ringer
- Headset socket (2.5mm)
- Caller ID with 30 numbers recall
- 200 name and number phonebook
- High quality speaker for amplified calls up to max 40 dB
- Boost amplification button
- Bright flashing white LED to indicate incoming calls
- Super loud adjustable base ringer up to 90 dB
- 2 line extra large LCD Display with backlight
- 2 programmable personalized volume / tone control settings for multi user profiles
- 9 ringtones including 5 polytone
- Alarm Clock function which will also activate a vibrate / shaker device if connected (must be purchased separately)
- 2 Programmable direct dial memory buttons
- GAP compatible
Maximum 100 hours standby
Maximum 11 hours continuous conversation.
Manufacturer's product code: 595446
Model number: PowerTel 702
The following additional information is available for this product
Geemarc AmpliDect 350 cordless telephone twin pack with UK psu
2 x amplified digital cordless phones with good loud volume and our recommended choice for hearing aid wearers
(£87.49 ex VAT)
Geemarc AmpliDect 285 twin pack with answerphone
amplified digital cordless phone twin pack with answerphone, a nice alternative to the popular AmpliDect 250 - comes with two handsets
(£87.49 ex VAT)
Amplicomms BigTel 202 cordless twin pack
BigTel 202 - an amplified cordless telephone twin pack with big buttons.
(£62.49 ex VAT)
Share with Friends
Let a friend know about this product. (or send it to yourself)
- fmGenie radio aid system
- Phonak FM radio aid systems
- Hearing aid direct input shoes
- Hearing Aid Testbox Systems
- Auditory Training Equipment
- Soundfield Systems
- Hearing Aid First Aid
- Personal Pager Systems
- Batteries & Battery Chargers
- Alerting devices
- Help with audio and television
- Loop Amplifier Systems
- Hearing Protection
- AV equipment & accessories
- Useful Stuff
- Connevans Limited
- Bridge House
- 1 Nutfield Road
- Merstham, Surrey, RH1 3EB
- United Kingdom
- Customer Service
- 01737 247571
- 01737 644016
- 01737 223475