LA60 UK Desktop Loop System91SLA60D
- 2 - 4
- £78.29 each
- 5 +
- £65.23 each
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration in the Shopping Basket
Order now for next working day dispatch.
- POWER:- This light will be on constantly while power is being supplied to the system.
- LOOP DRIVE:- This light shows that a signal is being passed from the amplifier unit to a loop and that the loop is continuous.
- OVERLOAD:- If the red light is illuminated constantly, adjust the volume control until the red light is just flickering giving the maximum undistorted output.
- VOLUME:- This controls the volume level for the user.
- BALANCE:- This control balances the total level of the output signal between the two inputs.
The LA60 Loop Amplifier provides a practical solution for hearing aid users to listen more easily to conversation or other audio sources via the “T” or “MT” facility of their aid.
The amplifier unit picks up sound via a microphone or direct connection lead and sends the signal to a loop placed in the listening area which transmits the sound inductively, “magnetic sound waves”, to the hearing aid.
This system is ideal if you are looking for a way to connect directly into your television either by scart, phone or headphone sockets.
Please note that the LA60 is not powerful enough to power a whole room loop.
If you choose this system you will receive:
- LA60 Amplifier (136-100)
- Desktop Microphone (330-200)
- Loop Pad (110-053)
Sarabec product code: 136-200
• 180V-265V AC 50/60 Hz 10 VA
• Rotary VOLUME control to vary the output level.
• Rotary BALANCE control to vary the Input level.
• 2 microphone inputs MIC1/MIC2. 3.5mm mono jack plug. DC powered for electret microphones.
• Direct line input. 3.5mm mono jack plug For direct connection to a TV sound output or other audio source via SCART or other suitable socket.
• Push grip connectors for loop cable or loop pad
(Labelled: Loop). Loop resistance between 1.0 and 1.5
Ohms will give full output.
1.3A RMS, 1.82A peak output @ 100-5KHz. Sufficient to
meet BS6083 pt4 (IEC118-4) in a Loop using 24/0.2
0.75 mm² cable 0.03 Ω/m
• Green Light Emitting Diode (LED) for Power On indication.
• Green Light Emitting Diode for Loop Drive indication
• Red Light Emitting Diode for Overload Condition indication
Product conforms to the provisions of the following
European Union Directives:
• 73/23 Low Voltage Directive
• 89/336 & 92/31 Electro Magnetic Compatibility Directives
The following additional information is available for this productFollow this link to read the operating instructions
Sarabec LA215 TV Loop Amplifier
The LA215 stylish loop system is easy to use with good sound quality
(£81.50 ex VAT)
LA60 UK Individual Loop System
LA60 UK Individual Loop System with loop pad
(£71.49 ex VAT)
LA60 UK Loop Amplifier
LA60 UK Individual Loop Amplifier (only)
(£44.00 ex VAT)
Loop pad for LA110, LA210, LA215 & LA60
Sarabec Loop pad for LA110, LA210, LA215 & LA60 loop amps. Size: 340 x 340mm 5m lead
(£21.99 ex VAT)
Loop listening/testing kit
Complete with headphones and battery in a handy pouch.
(£44.84 ex VAT)
Spare room loop cable - 37metres
Spare room loop cable - 37metres
(£10.00 ex VAT)
Sarabec tie clip Microphone - BLACK 4m lead
External microphone for use with Sarabec loop amplifiers, Sarabec Crescendos and Swing TV listeners.
(£12.49 ex VAT)
Connevans AFILS Loop Field Strength Meter
AFILS field strength meter & monitor - a calibrated precision measurement and listening device
(£132.10 ex VAT)
LoopCheck field indicator
Handy quick check keyfob device
(£19.00 ex VAT)
ILD300 kit 1 loop system for rooms up to 10x10m
ILD300 kit 1 is for connecting to an existing PA system.
(£574.91 ex VAT)
Loop wire wall box connection kit
connection box for permanent loop wire
(£14.00 ex VAT)
Local Currency Guide
UPS Access Point™ is the new local convenient collection service to fit your busy lifestyle & budget. Read More ...
Share with Friends
Let a friend know about this product. (or send it to yourself)
Browse Deaf Equipment
- fmGenie radio aid system
- Phonak radio aid systems
- Cochlear implant & Baha accessories
- Hearing aid direct input shoes
- Hearing Aid Testbox Systems
- Auditory Training Equipment
- Soundfield Systems
- Hearing Aid First Aid
- Personal Pager Systems
- Batteries & Battery Chargers
- Alerting devices
- Help with audio and television
- Loop Amplifier Systems
- Hearing Protection
- AV equipment & accessories
- Useful Items
- Connevans Limited
- Bridge House
- 1 Nutfield Road
- Merstham, Surrey, RH1 3EB
- United Kingdom
- Customer Service
- 01737 247571
- 01737 644016
- 01737 223475